Youthful Skin Using Eggs – Eggs for breakfast are amazing, but eggs as the anti-aging agent, are you serious? Well, yes, eggs aren’t just used for breakfast and other cooking purposes. Eggs are best for keeping you young and fresh looking. Eggs will keep off those aging lines and wrinkles that appear on your face.
It’s fairly easy ,though, eggs are in abundant supply. You will never run out of egg for your daily beauty regime. All you need to do is to break an egg, remove the egg yolk and use the egg white as a mask for that instant facelift.
How Does Eggs Works As An Anti-Aging Agent?
How Do Eggs Help As An Anti-Aging Agent?
Eggs are a good cleansing and purifying agent. Besides the temporary face lifting, it gives you. Eggs can do better cleansing and purifying details. It draws out a lot of impurities from your skin. However, do not let the egg sit on your face for too long or it will dry your skin.
Mixing egg with honey is also a good combination. You just have to withstand the awful smell it gives off. But the result is amazing, you will end up having smooth and soft skin afterward.
You really have to consider using eggs as part of your anti-aging skin regimen. For centuries egg has been used for hair and skin care.
Eggs actually help the hair grow,it heals burns rapidly and acts as an effective sunscreen. The egg may really do wonders to your skin. Minus the yolk, eggs could crack a good secret to a young looking skin.
The thing about the eggs is that they have components which are closely similar to that of the human skin. The composition of the fatty acids in the eggs is close to the human blood lipids. Oleic acid is present in the eggs as well as palmitic acid and all the other elements that make an egg a powerhouse of antioxidants.
The health benefits of an egg would appear to be so great that we are able to call it a super food. They are one of the nutrient dense food available . Eggs are particularly able to ward off aging through its antioxidants.
It is also because of the generous antioxidant agents in the egg that makes it possible to prevent even blindness caused by macular degeneration.
What Other Components Does an Egg Have to Have Its Anti-Aging Benefit?
- Lecithin. It is a major component. This is also a good antioxidant that makes egg a good player in the beauty industry.
- Choline and Lutein. These other two major components in an egg are the members of the B vitamin family. It helps make up fatty portions of cell membranes and is essential for a healthy cell functioning.
- Choline also helps the body in maintaining proper levels of other B vitaminsOut skin needs the B vitamins for the production of collagen and elastin to keep the skin smooth and firm looking.
- Lutein. It is an indispensable source of skin protection. It may act as the preventative protection aginst UVB skin cancer and skin damages. In a recent study, lutein was given to a group of women.It has been regarded that there is an incredible increase of hydration by 60%, elasticity by 20% and superficial skin lipids by 50 %. It only goes to show that lipids in eggs have really done wonders by improving the elasticity of the skin through enough hydration.In a study made in 2011, eggs have an impressive effect of treating burns and bruises, without leaving a scar tissue. Although much has been known about the nutrient contents in eggs. The magical healing process brought about by the egg remains unknown.
- Cholesterol. Almost everybody knows the cholesterol content in eggs. It is useful in the skin’s natural lipid barrier. It helps in proper functioning in the epidermis by retaining the moisture levels and regulating cell activity.It also helps in strengthening the outer layer of the skin and protects it from dehydration.
Here Are Some Useful Tips on How To Use Eggs to Prevent Anti-Aging:
- Egg White and Honey Masks. Mix the white of an egg and add a spoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply it to your face and neck area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with water. The mask tones your skin and hydrates it to make it feel rejuvenated.
- White and Oatmeal Face Mask. Whip the white of the egg and add about two teaspoons of oatmeal to it. Make a paste and apply it to your face. Wait for 20 minutes and feel an instant face lift.
- Egg-White and Yogurt. Mix egg white with a spoon of yogurt. Add a few granules of brown sugar. apply the mask generously around the face and neck area. Massage the skin gently for about 10 minutes. then let it sit for another 10 minutes and rinse off with water. This mask is great for exfoliating dead skin and tightening loose skin. It will leave skin looking radiant and glowing.
- Egg-white and Lemon Juice Mask. Mix an egg white with two teaspoons of lemon juice. Add a few drops of honey. Whisk the ingredients until it’s frothy. Apply it to your face and neck. Wait for 30 minutes before you wash it off with water.Lemon juice works best in removing the dark spots and ugly acne scars. The egg makes the skin firm and the honey revives the lost moisture of your skin.
- Egg-white and Apple -face mask. Peel the apple and blend well. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and egg white. Mix well and apply evenly on your face. Apple cider works as an exfoliator and gently soothes your skin . Egg acts as the skin tightener. Leave it on for 30 minutes then rinse off.
You will be amazed by the wonderful results of these magical egg beauty tricks and tips.The simple and small things you find in your kitchen may work wonder for your skin. That little egg may just be the right formula needed to erase ages off your skin.
We hope that you found these tips useful for your skin but besides following these, you must know how to pick best skincare product for betterment of your beautiful skin.